Sunday, July 6, 2014

Stay Clever Little Fox

With a new little one on the way, I cannot help but continue to make nursery printables. I have found some of the cutest clip art online and I am just obsessed. I love being able to create special art work for my little one. I also love the ability that I have to be able to share this with you.

Bringing a child into the world is such a blessing. To have the ability to allow my family to grow has brought us more blessings than we can count. When we found out we were pregnant with out first cild, Eli, we were over the moon. We didn't think our lives could get any better after adding him to our family Now with a second one on the way, we are super excited. We are excited for Eli to have a sister to play with and we are excited to have a little girl and see what her personality is like. We have started the count down and one more month until our little princess graces us with her presence.

For all of you out there with little ones or littles ones on the way, here is a free printable for you! Check out my etsy shop for a lot more printables to hang up in your home at:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/CraftMei?ref=hdr


Click HERE for your free 5x7 Printable

1 comment: