Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Keeping the Homework Organized

I remember when I was in elementary school, it was always hard to keep track of the homework that I had to accomplish. I had one flimsy folder that I would have to make sure that all of my homework stayed in or it would be thrown into my backpack somewhere. When I got to middle school, I was so excited to have a planner. A little book all to myself that I could write it and not lose track of my homework.

I always think that it is important to stay organized during the school year. If you have no idea what is going on in each of your classes, then success probably will not happen. To keep your homework in check, I have created this chart just for you and it is absolutely FREE! Download it weekly to make sure that you are keeping track of your homework and not getting behind!

If you want custom colors or if you want to add a name to this chart, check out my etsy shop and I can do a custom order for you!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CraftMei?ref=hdr


Click Here for you FREE 8.5 x 11 Printable

No comments:

Post a Comment